Home General
Options

Lack of Traffic

Is it me or my computer? Why have I not seen but just a few comments on this site the last several days? I checked my settings and all the appropriate boxes are checked. Is there an issue with this site at this time?

Anytime I would come online I would have notification of multiple postings by our members, since this weekend almost nothing?

Would the Administrators please look into this.....

Comments

• Options
    I noticed the same thing.  Wonder where everyone has been. 
  • Options
    Yeah I noticed as well
  • Options
    Well, it is the Halloween season. Perhaps something sinister is afoot, with members disappearing one by one? If you hear a noise, don't go investigate on your own.
  • Options
    I don't know about everyone else but I'm working retail and we are moving into our busiest season. On top of that there are so many horror movies to watch and stories to read. I'm not going to put down my pipe but there might not be the time to post...or it might be the wild spirits abroad.  :o
  • Options
    PappyJoePappyJoe Master
    edited October 2019
    Sometimes life happens. I've been busy getting ready for my seasonal work/hobby plus I started doing leather working in August and have been busy making things. 
    I'm currently working on a leather pipe roll and will post photos when I'm happy with the results.

As for the lack of new topics or comments, I've noticed the same on some of the other pipe forums I visit. There is nothing being discussed that attracts my attention. The hot topic on on pipe forum is a country music discussion.
  • Options
    This was a holiday weekend. My wife had Monday and Tuesday off. Our church had about half the normal attendance, since so many people were galavanting on the extended weekend. 
  • Options
    I'm in and out of the site depending on the topics du jour. The "big" news I heard is the imminent arrival of the Peterson Dunhill blends to the U.S. That's all I've got.
  • Options
    It's cold season and with a house full of little ones, it's been non stop quarantine zone. Have not felt up to a decent smoke in days.
  • Options
    Hate to admit this but during the month of October I become a bona fide Couch Potato as I watch a marathon of horror movies throughout the month. This leaves me little time for anything else. It's also the time of year when my wife and I attend a variety of Fall Festivals.
  • Options
    HGod bless ye, lad. By your ongoing contributions and participation, you’ve certainly earned time away. Enjoy yourselves!