Home The Pack
Options

Middle TN Area Pipe Club

With the interest in smoking seeming to be gravitating towards cigars and the new legislations our government is leveling against what seems to be pipe smoking, It was nice for once to find some friends among pipe smokers on the Internet. The more I searched the more I found a group that was closer than I thought to me in physical proximity. Well, one thing lead to another and we formed a group. We call ourselves the SOB's "Sons Of Briar". The group started off with 6 original members and has now started growing. We are at the point where wives and family are sitting in and are always welcome. We have had cyber-guests join us via "Skype". We have been meeting for several months at what we call home, "Smoker's Abbey"  604 Gallatin Ave, Suite 102 in Nashville, TN. Meetings are at 4:00 PM on the 1st Sunday of each month. The next scheduled meeting is July 7, 2019. If you are interested in joining us the only requirement for membership is that you sit and smoke a pipe with us. We look forward to seeing you there. #SOB4L

Comments