Home General
Options

Panama Jack tobacco

KenofAhwlbyKenofAhwlby Enthusiast
Last fall I got a Panama Jack cigar in a sample pack,,, really liked it,,, then discovered Panama Jack has a pipe tobacco in all five flavors also...So I ordered a sampler of the five cigars to decide which pipe tobacco I wanted,,,,Pipes & Cigars is having a sale on the cigars right now... My favorite is the Pina Colada, however they are all good, the flavor lasted through the whole cigar,,,Eager to try some the the tobacco.

Comments

• Options
    @KenofAhwlby I haven't tried all five tobacco blends but the two I smoke regularly are "Key Lime" (which I really enjoy) and "Melon" (which is a great smoke but very little hint of melon). I did have one occasion (and only one) when I got the unmistakable taste of cantaloupe during a retro-hale. It was really awesome. But try as I might I have yet to re-experience it. The tobacco is a cool, sweet flavorful smoke ... but not melon. Whereas the "Key Lime" delivers on the flavor. Both have a great room note as well. I'd like to try Pina Colada next. 
  • Options
    @ghostsofpompeii
    I have had similar experiences to yours with Key Lime and Melon.  I can say that the Pina Colada has a good flavor to it as well.  Maybe not as strong as the Key Lime comes through, but more than the Melon for sure.