Home Tobacco Talk
Options

New B&M: Cuban Cigar

I am pleased to announce a new B&M has opened down the street from me! I am so excited because they have a smoking lounge, WiFi, three TVs, leather seating, tables with chairs, soft drinks and private humidors. All this within two minutes from me. Needless to say, this is my new office! Thought this would be nice to post instead of hearing about another closure.  Today saaaamokin a house English blend and I love it in my prince shape Savinelli Piazza Di Spanga.

Comments

• Options
    mapletopmapletop Master
    edited October 2018
    @Londy3 very nice looking place, not ostentatious like the place I was invited to this evening coincidentally, This place was also a new  cigar lounge that opened in the town of Norridge Il which is right on the north west city limits of Chicago.
    It was called the Rocky Patel cigar lounge, nice room, very big, unfortunately as it was a grand opening and they had an obnoxious DJ playing music too loud and mostly rap music.
    They had some great pricing on cigars though, so I bought a few even though I don't need any. Too far for me to travel under normal circumstances. Two minutes away would be a dream come true.
    The only real up side to this visit, if you can call it that, was I got to meet Rocky Patel, no big. Turns out he's an ex-lawyer from LA who's fond of cigars.
    What did surprise me was they had a decent selection of pipes albeit way too expensive pipes, their basket pipes were $50

• Options
    @mapletop, that's a bummer man. $50 for basket pipes is horrible..it's supposed to be very inexpensive for someone to try while they are there. Sheesh, that's gouging if you ask me. 
  • Options
    @Londy3 Good news indeed!  Nice to see a new shop opening for a change.  I'd be a regular visitor too, particularly if their selection of pipe tobacco and cigars is good.  Enjoy!
  • Options
    Good stuff! Glad to see more lounges opening during this deeming FDA nonsense.
  • Options
    @Londy3 - How's their stock of pipe tobacco and pipes?
  • Options
    The stock of tobacco and pipes is rather limited unfortunately. But they do have them.  I'm  hoping they increase the supply as they become known. They just opened in July/August. The guy that owns it runs 11 other vape shops and knows this will attract a different crowd.  I hope this catches on and the right people learn about it so he will invest more into it. Next time I'm there I will take pictures of the pipe and bulk tobacco section.
  • Options
    Lowest I've ever seen basket pipes have been $39 so paying $50 isn't that bad.